** Special -- Free Laundry & Hi Speed WiFi ** Call or Text Now: 737-235-8899
* * * * * We love this place, its very well maintained. Close to Liberty Hill, and hill country, and Lake Travis is just a short drive. The owner is very welcoming and friendly. We went to Austin rodeo… had a great time we will definitely stay again. -- Railway
* * * * * Great location the amenities are awesome. very peaceful country setting we plan on being here for awhile. very nice and clean facilities. -- Millage O.
* * * * * Absolutely amazing RV park! Facilities are clean and organized…. WiFi is great, washers and dryers are all new front loaders… staff is nice and helpful! If your in the area. I highly Recommend this place. Can’t leave out how pet friendly they are as well. Deer fenced…. and lots of them here to watch… have not fished. But I hear the fishing is great too. -- Sean M.
* * * * * Great place for an extended stay. Owners are simply amazing! -- PJ F.
* * * * *We stayed at XS12 RV RANCH for a week in April 2019….and loved it. We chose it for it’s central location as we visited aging, sick and hospitalized relatives scattered out in the Hill Country. This worked out perfectly. This unique RV park, designed from a former small airport, offers a quiet and remote environment, necessary amenities, and a caring and professional owner/management team. We will be back! -- Arboth & Andrea R.
* * * * *Very private. Good clean facilities. Superior laundry set up. Wild game present on grounds enhancing the tranquility after a busy day. Large dog exercise areas. Concrete pads and crushed granite common use areas. Gr8 water pressure with high volume flow. Very good WIFI service. Good security. Security cameras in appropriate areas. Quiet campground. Superior management/owners team. Very professional and attentive to campground needs. 10 Star rating as a campground. -- Richard S.